R shiny apps
Power and effect sizes
- Multilevel Power Tool (Calculations are based on the article written by Mathieu, Aguinis, Culpepper, & Chen (2012) in the Journal of Applied Psychology)
Plotting / Reporting
- MAVIS (Meta-Analysis via Shiny) is a web application and R package for running a meta-analysis with Shiny and R.
- lavaan.shiny (Latent Variable Analysis with Shiny) is a Shiny wrapper to the lavaan package. Currently lavaan.shiny allows users to run confirmatory factor analysis, growth curve models, and structural equation models.
- CTTShiny is a Shiny application for running classical test theory and item analysis with Shiny.
- IRTShiny is a Shiny application for running item response theory analysis with Shiny.
- PACA is a Shiny application for running principle components analysis with Shiny.
- STATCAL is a statistical data processing application developed by Prana Ugiana Gio, in January 2017, using R programming language in RStudio, with shiny package as the main package. STATCAL uses various of R packages to perform statistical and graphical data analysis.
- MEDIATE - Shiny app to simulate the famous SPSS PROCESS macro for mediation testing
Problems with science demos
Simulations for statistical insights
- Reducing the administrative burden on researchers - automatically produce a bibliography, very cool
- Web application Hybrid method (post explaining this tool - From Replication to Reproducible knowledge: A hybrid method to combine evidence across studies)